Need a quick website health check? Want to get more from your website? Give us your url and we’ll send you a free website audit.
I came up with this when I needed a quick way to look at prospective clients. This allowed me to look at the important factors behind web marketing, so I could have an idea of what it might take for us to have a successful campaign- whether for SEO or other online marketing efforts. I decided to share it with you, as a free website audit. I hope this helps you understand your website better- and learn what it will take for you to grow your business through online marketing.
Here are some of the tools that I use in this free website audit:
- To understand how a website was built: http://builtwith.com/
- To see if a website has been hacked: https://www.google.com/transparencyreport/safebrowsing/diagnostic/index.html
- To learn if a website is mobile-friendly: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/
- Does a website load quickly? https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
- Does the website have unique content? http://www.copyscape.com/
- Can the search engine spiders crawl this website? http://www.siteliner.com/
- Does the website use structured data? https://developers.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool
- Is this website in a competitive industry? http://www.semrush.com/
- What do other websites think about this site? https://majestic.com/
- Are other websites sharing the right contact information? Yext Listing Report